- This event has passed.
Course #1 on Benefits Administration Winter 2023 [External Event]
January 13 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
with ALERA Group.
The Certificate of Benefits Administration is a 4- week, live, online course created and taught by Marcus Newman, RHU where you will learn the important details of administering insurance benefit plans for small businesses. This course makes information accessible and covers best practices, plan implementations, record keeping, state and federal regulations, how to make your insurance plan work for you, and so much more.
The Benefits Administration Course meets weekly on Zoom over the course of 4 weeks beginning January 13th, 20th, 27th, and February 3rd. Classes will run Friday mornings from 8 AM – 10:30 AM.
This live course was made for you and anyone else involved with handling employee benefits. New and seasoned benefits administrators, specialists, HR professionals, small business owners, officers administrators, administrative assistants, and any other business individuals who want to become knowledgeable about benefit selection and administration would greatly benefit from the content taught in this course.
Benefits from taking the class:
- Education and training - Many people find themselves in the position of Benefits Administrator without formal knowledge. This course will help you build your skills and be more confident in the position.
- Reduce liability - Making an error relative to benefits can be very costly. Employees who have events without the proper coverage, governmental fines, and improperly paid premiums are all avoidable with a little education and training.
- Improving your employees' experience is a major part of effective benefits administration. This class will allow you to provide in a better way for the employees of your company.
Other benefits include building your skills and becoming more confident in your role, reducing your likelihood of costly government fines, understanding more about how the insurance industry works, and how you can make it work for you.
Oh, and Marcus' jokes, obviously.
What will you receive upon completion of this course?
- A Certificate of Benefit Administration
- One hour benefits review with Marcus Newman, RHU
- Knowledge and confidence concerning benefits
- A newfound appreciation for benefits-related humor
For more information, check out the course flier or check out the course website.