- This event has passed.
January 18 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
As the end of 2022 approaches, we know it has been a year of volatility in the markets. But what lies ahead? Join us on Wednesday, 1/18/23 at 8:00 am for the Financial Roundtable at Private Vista. We will have a panel of our financial advisors provide a meaningful discussion on the markets in 2023. The topics we will cover are:
- Review of the current economic cycle.
- The possible headwinds and tailwinds the market will encounter in 2023.
- How to navigate 2023's fixed income landscape.
- What specific economic and market signals investors should consider.
- How the political landscape may affect the markets.
- Secure Act 2.0 Legislation (read more about it in Private Vista's white paper from this month linked here!)
The discussion will be facilitated by Strategic Partners: Mary Beth Mclean, Nicole Romito, and Greg Bogdan as well as Firm Partner Bob Westrick.
We welcome professionals from all industries and experience levels to discuss challenges and successes they're facing in their roles and to learn from their peers.
Just a note: This is a HYBRID event. Registrants will be asked if they plan to attend in person or virtually. For those attending virtually the zoom link will be sent out the day before the event.
Members and their employees receive priority registration. Only 20 spots are available.
Select your ticket type and quantity below and click "Register Now."