- This event has passed.
July Moderator Training
July 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
EFBC Moderator training is a 2-hour session designed for incoming forum moderators. The moderator's knowledge, experience, and leadership have a significant impact on the health of the forum; thus, we want to make sure all upcoming moderators receive the proper training. This moderator training will give you an opportunity to gain a more comprehensive understanding of how your forum functions and how to lead it a structured way with success and confidence.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic interaction techniques that will get participants talking to each other
- Creating moderate call-up questions, card questions, a proposition
- Visualizing conversations and group discussions in a way that makes connections visible and leads to results
- Gaining a firsthand competency of the Forum Success, Forum protocol and effective norms from the moderator’s perspective
- Learn about the resources that are available to help strengthen your forum
- Developing effective discussion plan to take your forum to its next level of functioning
This session is hosted by Dave Westerman, of Carbit Paint