Leadership Application Course 2.0: Stakeholder Development
October 4 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
The Leadership Application Series 2.0, The Art & Science of Executive Leadership, aims to develop higher level leadership skills in support of organizational success. The purpose of the course is to transform operational managers into strategic thinkers.
Operational Owners and Key Leaders looking to level up their leadership or who are on a succession plan to ownership.
What You’ll Learn:
This program provides a comprehensive look at six areas of effective leadership:
- Leadership Success – Shared vision and business priorities, physical intellectual, and emotional intelligence, and individual accountability management (I AM!).
- Communication Impact – Greatest reach and impact, to know and feel, and spontaneous, automatic, and “unconscious”.
- Stakeholder Development – Active understanding, expectations and success criteria, feedback and follow through.
- Strategic Planning and Action – #1 goal, supports, and barriers, the power of trust, and succession planning.
- Capitalizing on Time – managing priorities and delegation, decision making and meeting management, listening to your body.
- Cultural Advantage – the result of everything else, 360 alignment of success (I DO!), and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Management Research Group assessments and an individual coaching session
- Instructed by George Karavattuveetil of Psyched LLC
George Karavattuveetil of Psyched LLC
George is a human resources executive with over 20 years of consulting and operational experience. He has a unique combination of strengths, including experience in technology and organizational psychology. George actively influences organizational change, developing and implementing innovative strategies in support of workforce engagement. He is also the human capital strategic partner for the Entrepreneur and Family Business Council.
The Leadership Application Course meets weekly over the course of six weeks beginning on Wednesday, September 20th. Classes will run on Wednesday mornings from 8:30 AM – 11 AM. Breakfast will be available. Once you enroll in the course, you will receive a calendar invite for all course dates.
Wednesday, September 20th – Leadership Success
Wednesday, September 27th – Communication Impact
Wednesday, October 4th – Stakeholder Development
Wednesday, October 11th – Strategic Planning and Action
Wednesday, October 18th – Capitalizing on Time
Wednesday, October 25th – Cultural Advantage
Members, partners, their employees and family members: $2,000