Leadership Application Course: Communication
April 26 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
The Leadership Application Course improves team communication, performance and culture by providing strategies and applications that will make an immediate impact on your company.
Owners, employees, managers and future leaders looking to improve their leadership skills.
What You’ll Learn:
This program provides a comprehensive look at six areas of effective leadership:
- The Role of the Leader – Communicating expectations, understanding influence and championing the company values and vision.
- Communication – Elements and methods of communication, earning trust and handling difficult conversations effectively.
- Performance Management – Rewards and consequences, defining expectations and best practices for reviewing performance.
- Recruitment and Retention – Best practices for compensation and benefits, creating job descriptions and selling your company to candidates.
- Time Management – Running productive and efficient meetings, managing priorities and decision making.
- Organizational and Departmental Culture – Creating a shared vision, encouraging feedback, and keeping your best people happy.
- Management Research Group assessments and an individual coaching session
- Instructed by George Karavattuveetil of Psyched LLC
George Karavattuveetil of Psyched LLC
George is a human resources executive with over 20 years of consulting and operational experience. He has a unique combination of strengths, including experience in technology and organizational psychology. George actively influences organizational change, developing and implementing innovative strategies in support of workforce engagement. He is also the human capital strategic partner for the Entrepreneur and Family Business Council.
The Leadership Application Course meets weekly over the course of six weeks beginning on Wednesday, April 19th. Classes will run Wednesday mornings from 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM. Breakfast will be available. Once you enroll in the course, you will receive a calendar invite for all course dates.
Wednesday, April 19th – Role of the Leader
Wednesday, April 26th – Communication
Wednesday, May 3rd – Performance Management
Wednesday, May 10th – Recruitment and Retention
Wednesday, May 17th – Time Management
Wednesday, May 24th – Organizational and Departmental Culture