GET A GRIP! Six Keys to Transforming Your Business
You’ve probably heard of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) before, you may have even read Traction, but do you know how it can transform your company? On Thursday, May 12th, Rene´ Boer, a master implementer of EOS and co-author with Gino Wickman of “How to Be A Great Boss”, will show us how we can get a grip on our businesses.
Despite working long hours, some entrepreneurs and owners feel that they get less return on their investment of time and money than they would like. And, even the most talented leaders don’t necessarily function effectively as part of a team.
As a consequence, leaders find themselves frustrated by the following:
- Lack of control over time, the market, or the company
- People that don’t seem to listen, understand or follow through
- Profits that decline as costs continue to rise
- Growth that’s stalled and revenues that are flat
- Magic Pills that don't work. Lots of quick fixes that don’t stick - there’s no traction
In this dynamic, interactive workshop, Rene´Boer will challenge you to look at your business from a fresh perspective. He’ll illustrate how strengthening Six Key Components of your business will help you build a healthier organization and more profitable company and:
- Create a compelling vision to clarify where your company is going and how it will get there
- Define “Great People” using two simple tools to get the right people into the right seats
- Complete a scorecard that measures key activities and creates accountability for results
- Solve problems by addressing root causes, not treating symptoms
- Improve Consistency by identifying and documenting core processes
- Conduct meetings that improve team health, solve issues and get things done
To provide context, you will receive an Organizational Checkup to complete prior to the session. Rene´ will guide you through a workbook and teach several practical tools to help you gain the traction necessary to make your vision a reality. Participants will benefit from learning both what to do and how to do it. Implementing these tools in your businesses will help you get better results, get them more quickly and energize you to get a grip and to have a better business experience.
Following the workshop, we invite you to join us for dinner as we honor CFBC’s Chairman of the Board, Bob Carmody of Diana’s Bananas, with a Leadership Award. We would like to show our appreciation for Bob and all the support he has provided the CFBC over the years. We look forward to sharing his impact on the community and highlighting his accomplishments.
Who Should Attend?
We recommend bringing your entire leadership team to this workshop. You’ll be able to sit and work together in order to more effectively analyze your business and future goals.
CFBC Members & Strategic Partners: To Access Member Tickets, You Must Be Logged In. Contact Megan with questions.
Please note: "Member Guest" tickets are for CFBC member company employees and guests of CFBC members.
To Register, please select your tickets below and click "Register Now".
2:00 – 5:00 pm EOS Workshop with Rene Boer
5:00 – 6:00 pm Cocktail Reception
6:00 – 8:00 pm Dinner and Leadership Award Honoring Bob Carmody