Finance Executive Roundtable (Part II)
Have you ever wanted to share and learn finance best practices among peers? In December we started hosted a small roundtable for finance executives to share best practices and challenges they face. This will serve as a "part two" where the conversation will continue to evolve as we all try and improve our skills. We welcome finance professionals from all industries to share knowledge and support each other through our challenges and successes.
Here are some topics we'll be addressing on Friday, April 29th:
- How do I bring the financial story to management when management always wants more financial information?
- What's the best way to create an actionable plan that matters to stakeholders and will actually make a difference?
- What is your process to close? What is your timetable to close?
- When and why is cash flow modeling needed?
- What is the financial literacy of your organization? How do you play interpreter to stakeholders?
Limited spots are available. Email email@example.com for more information.