Going Green: Initiatives for Work and Home
We all play a part in the future of our planet. Do you want to discover green practices that help the environment and your business at the same time?
EFBC is delighted to welcome Kay McKeen and Erin Kennedy of SCARCE to share their knowledge and best practices about sustainability.
What you'll learn:
- How a Green Audit can benefit you and the company
- How to promote employee environmental projects in the workplace
- Building an effective company "Green Team"
- Green initiatives that are easy to implement at work and home
- Owners, leaders, managers and operations professionals
- Anyone looking to implement green practices in their daily life
8:00 AM Doors open, coffee and breakfast available
8:15 AM – 9:45 AM: Workshop
9:45 AM – 10 AM: Q&A
This is a free event for EFBC members and their guests. Guest cost is $50.