Virtual Lunch and Learn Series with Cray Kaiser, Ltd.
The Entrepreneur and Family Business Council is hosting a month-long Lunch & Learn series with the Strategic Partners where they'll give the latest updates in their field surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Deanna Salo and Karen Snodgrass of Cray Kaiser, Ltd., the Tax and Accounting Strategic Partner for EFBC, will present an update on Keeping your Accounting and Tax Game On through COVID-19:
- Annual reporting – 5500, retirement plan due dates and requirements
- Check with 401(k) provider to ensure plan document is properly updated, including for possible changes related to CARES Act
- Taxes – business and personal
- Tax extensions
- Tax cash flows and planning
- PPP: taxability of loan forgiveness, tax deduction for funds spent with PPP loans
- Internal reporting – cash flows, operations, watch pricing, overhead costs may change
- External reporting – bank – will their requirements change in terms of annual financial reporting requirements (comp/review/audit) and covenant computations
- Keeping an eye on your internal financial controls during this period
Select your ticket type below and click "Register Now." All registrants will receive access information for the webinar the day of the event.
Members, Partners and their guests: FREE