Leadership Application Course: Time Management
Oak Brook Terrace
The Leadership Application Course improves team communication, performance and culture by providing strategies and applications that will make an immediate impact on your company.
Owners, employees, managers and future leaders looking to improve their leadership skills.
What You’ll Learn:
This program provides a comprehensive look at six areas of effective leadership:
- The Role of the Leader – Communicating expectations, understanding influence and championing the company values and vision.
- Communication – Elements and methods of communication, earning trust and handling difficult conversations effectively.
- Performance Management – Rewards and consequences, defining expectations and best practices for reviewing performance.
- Recruitment and Retention – Best practices for compensation and benefits, creating job descriptions and selling your company to candidates.
- Time Management – Running productive and efficient meetings, managing priorities and decision making.
- Organizational and Departmental Culture – Creating a shared vision, encouraging feedback, and keeping your best people happy.
- Management Research Group assessments and an individual coaching session
- A copy of The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
- Instructed by George Karavattuveetil of Psyched LLC
George Karavattuveetil of Psyched LLC
George is a human resources executive with over 20 years of consulting and operational experience. He has a unique combination of strengths, including experience in technology and organizational psychology. George actively influences organizational change, developing and implementing innovative strategies in support of workforce engagement. He is also the human capital strategic partner for the Chicago Family Business Council.
The Leadership Application Course meets six times over the course of eight weeks beginning on Friday, September 28, 2018. Following the first session, classes will run Wednesday mornings from 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM. Once you enroll in the course, you will receive a calendar invite for all course dates.
Friday, September 28 – Role of the Leader
Wednesday, October 10 – Communication
Wednesday, October 24 – Performance Management
Wednesday, October 31 – Recruitment and Retention
Wednesday, November 14 – Time management
Wednesday, November 28 – Organizational and Departmental Culture
Registration is open. Select your enrollment option below and click Register Now. To access member prices, you must be logged in. Participation in all sessions is required. Once you register, you will receive a calendar invite with all course dates.
For more information, contact:
CFBC Assistant Director