The Level Up Workshop was created in collaboration with successful Great Game practitioner Tasty Catering, based in Chicago, IL (Elk Grove Village). A favorite Chicago-land caterer since 1989, Tasty Catering has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes Magazine's 2016 Best Small Companies in America. Inc. Magazine's and Wall Street Journal's Best Small Workplace, the APA's National Award for Psychologically Healthiest Workplace, and Catering Magazine's Caterer of the Year... just to name a few.
The two-day event focuses on best practices to get your employees engaged in and focused on your Game and your business through interactive Huddles, scoreboards, recognition, and celebrating the wins. But we don't stop there, and neither should you - Michele and Kevin will discuss and demonstrate how to use these tools to effectively communicate with and educate your employees on the health of the organization, creating a clear line-of-sight between their efforts and the success of the company.
Whether you're looking to learn more about these key GGOB practices or are already utilizing these tools and need to LEVEL UP and reinvigorate your Game, this experienced GGOB team will provide the valuable insights, tried-and-true techniques and practical tools you need.
- Learn the foundation and proven methods for effective scoreboarding and huddling
- Discover the techniques for rewarding and recognizing employees to receive maximum results within your Huddle and The Game overall
- Tour Tasty Catering's facility to see The Game in action
- Observe how employees learn and engage with the numbers at a live Tasty Catering Huddle
- Talk with front-line employees about Great Game culture during a facility tour and panel discussion
- Network with participants and Great Game facilitators during two lunches and a dinner catered by Tasty Catering (in addition, breakfast will be provided in the hotel restaurant both days for those needing accommodations).
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER: https://www.greatgame.com/events/level-up
PRICE (includes hotel):
1–4 attendees: $1,895 per seat
4+ attendees: $1,795 per seat