Have you ever wanted to share and learn marketing best practices among peers? The CFBC is hosting small roundtable meetings for marketing executives to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each meeting will allow the conversations to evolve as improve our skills together. We welcome marketing professionals from all industries to join us in sharing knowledge and supporting one another through our challenges and successes.
The Roundtable concept is designed to add value and engage existing members and their teams while introducing the value of shared experiences to members’ employees. Roundtables also allow you to tap into the CFBC Strategic Partners' expertise when the topic is relevant.
Here are some potential topics of discussion:
- What’s the best method for generating web traffic & leads?
- How to stand out in an overcrowded and hyper-competitive environment?
- How can we engage our audience?
- Outbound verse inbound marketing?
- How can we grow our organic audience/organic reach on social media?
- How do we measure ROI on marketing and increase it?
Attendance for this workshop is FULL. To be added to the waitlist, please email l email@example.com.
8:00 – 10:30 AM