Inevitable Business Transition: Top Strategies To Maximize Valuation
with Greg Stanley of Accelerant Consultants
While most business owners acknowledge the transition of their businesses is inevitable, the vast majority are completely unprepared when opportunities arise. It is often the lack of structure, preparation and disciplined execution which leads business owners to not only fail to capitalize on opportunities to maximize profitable growth as operators, but limit, if not completely eliminate, their own exit opportunities.
Prepare yourself and your team for business growth as Greg Stanley reveals strategies and techniques to maximize your inevitable business transition.
Designed for: business owners, leaders, investors, salespeople
What you'll learn:
- Building an effective, executable strategy and aligning revenue producing resources against their strategy to maximize profitable growth and valuation
- Enhancing revenue function effectiveness amid a labor shortage
- Focusing the marketing and sales investments on driving incremental ROI
- Building a compelling and differentiating value proposition
- Understanding the issues within the revenue function
- Developing job descriptions, KPIs and compensation plans
- Identifying untapped opportunities and undiscovered risks in the revenue function during diligence for investors and acquirers
About Greg Stanley
Greg is the President and founder of Accelerant Consultants. He has over 25 years experience in business and community leadership. Prior to launching Accelerant Consultants in 2017, Greg built practices, sales, and marketing teams and channel relationships for PwC, Support Net, Arrow Electronics and SmartIT. Greg served on the seven partner leadership council for PwC and had strategy and revenue responsibility for over $325 million. His set of experiences gives him a unique understanding of leadership, strategy, sales, and marketing in both small and large company environments.
Select your ticket type below and click "Register Now". Registrants will receive access information for the webinar the day before the event.
8:30 AM: Doors open
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Workshop
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Q&A, networking
This is a free event