The EFBC is offering a brand new course under our Roots Curriculum: Strategic Planning, Execution and Management! This course is an eight-month hands-on program that provides business leaders with knowledge and practical tools to build a strategic plan (and execute the plan) for their companies as the program progresses. Formulating and executing a strategic plan takes immense time, energy and resources. This program combines experiential learning, peer support and expert guidance to help achieve your own and your company's goals.
Who Should Attend
This program delivers process-driven understanding and practical tools to those who currently manage or lead strategic planning and implementation, along with those desiring to develop skills to take on more responsibilities tied to strategic management.
- Professionals charged with leading, managing or having responsibilities linked to development and implementation of strategy
- Owners, key employees or family members who see the need for more effective strategic management processes in their organizations
Course Overview and Highlights
- Guidance and facilitation through phases and tasks of effective strategic planning
- Alignment of teams behind a common vision, strategy and plan
- Clear accountability, timely communications and cascading of strategy
- Experiential learning
- Toolkit with 50+ practical tools and templates
- Access to peer support and shared experiences
- Curated to your individual needs
This program will be delivered through 3 online self-study modules and 8 monthly face-to-face sessions from January - August 2019.
About the Instructors
Randall Rollinson, Co-Founder & President of LBL Strategies
- 35+ years’ experience as an international educator, trainer, counselor, facilitator, author, software developer, social entrepreneur and consultant.
- Co-Author, Strategy in the 21st Century: A Practical Strategic Management Process.
- Co-Founder, Past-President, Chicago Chapter, Association for Strategic Planning
- Contributor to the growth of the Association for Strategic Planning and the certification program since its inception. ASP Registered Education Provider.
- MBA in Management, DePaul University
Doug Maris, Vice President of Operations, LBL Strategies
- 25+ years executive leadership and strategic experience
- Strategic Management Certificate – DePaul University
- A. / M.Div. – Lincoln Christian University
- Adjunct faculty – DePaul University, Lincoln Christian University
- Eleven years in senior living & aging services:
- Senior Director of Business Development
- Executive Director & LNHA for three large CCRCs
- Six-year board member: Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
View a detailed outline of the program here.