EFBC Roundtables are designed to engage members and their teams with professionals in their field. We believe in the value of shared experience, and the Sales Roundtable allows sales professionals from all industries and experience levels to discuss various challenges they face.
This meeting will focus on prospecting and selling during the COVID-19 crisis, hosted by Matthew Lampros of Sellemental, Inc.
- how have approaches to sales changed amidst the pandemic?
- how can salespeople be sensitive to the emotions of the market?
- should salespeople be prospecting new leads right now?
- what can salespeople do to ensure progress on building and maintaining relationships with clients?
- how can sales managers keep their team encouraged?
Select your ticket type below and click "register now." Access information for the virtual roundtable will be sent out to registrants prior to the event.
9:00 AM – 9:45 AM Presentation with Sellemental
9:45 – 10:00 AM Q&A
This is a complimentary event.