Serving and supporting the whole you.
The EFBC’s holistic approach serves the whole you – business, family and personal. Membership includes a full spectrum of opportunities to learn and grow. Whether you opt to join a Forum or focus on our educational events held throughout the year, you’ll find several ways to engage with our community.
When you join, your whole company belongs, bringing all of EFBC’s resources and opportunities to the doors of every person at your business. That includes all learning opportunities for your entire family and team.
EFBC membership includes:
- Forum placement for one person (includes nine meetings and one executive retreat annually)
- Free admission for you, your family and your company to over 25 educational programs and workshops every year
- Support of eight Strategic Partners representing core business disciplines – just a phone call away
- Discount on DePaul University Continuing and Professional Education Management courses
- Access to members-only content on the EFBC website
- Connection to a community of Chicagoland’s businesses who believe in the EFBC mission of supporting each other
* Additional Forum fees apply to cover cost of dinners, annual executive retreat, etc.
* Add-on members for a member-company are encouraged at a discounted fee
*Most programs and workshops are free to all members. Additional costs will be noted per event.